Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gonna Make It

Had a little meltdown today.  Something about that kid not getting to come home.  Not being able to get up and work as I want.  It was all.....soooo much.  But really, it's not.  All is well.  We will figure it all out.  In time.  A little at a time.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday for many reasons...but one is that it's laid back enough to simply just have time to enjoy it.  Plan for it...but then, just enjoy it.  I'm going to do just that.  Stop.  Be thankful for real.  Be thankful for joy.  Be present.  Trying.  So hard.  Too hard.  Instead.  Being.  Still.  Peaceful.  Breathing.  Choosing life.  Choosing this moment.  And the next.  One at a time.
I'm gonna make it.  Not because I'm a rock star but because I know the One who carries me.  I know what and who is important.  I am aware.  I am hurting.  I am not destroyed.
One day I will remember that I am gifted.  Until then, I will just revel in the fact that I am accepted.  I am cared for.
It has been a stinking hard day.  Best to get it out of the way.....so I can enjoy TOMORROW!!!!
That's the thing....I just keep hoping.  Day to day.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.