Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The E.R. or otherwise known as being a big girl

I went to the E.R. today.  First, I went to the doctor's office.  I actually decided on my own to go.  Decided that I needed to do it.  A friend at work agreed.  It was a big deal.  Going to the doctor was always a big no no as far as finances....ok, not if HE needed to go, but if I needed to go, I never heard the end of it.
I went.  Made an appt.  Got in.  Took the news that I needed to head over to the hospital...all of these by myself.  Got to wait at the ER.  Friend came for about an hour.  Then back to waiting.  Seeing as how I was exhausted, that was fine with me.
I quit writing last night and now it's early in the morning.
I was brave.  Because it was hard to take care of myself within marriage.  And...I didn't really have any money until Thursday.  But, hey, it all worked out.  And I feel good that I can make those decisions without guilt.  But, I have to say that the old heaviness and worry dies hard.  I have to purposefully remind mysepf that there isn't anyone who's going to come behind and make me feel badly about it.  Ahhh.  that's good news.
And...I got to set up both my hospital and clinic accounts with my own information.
Have a great day.
I'm going to try to make it through work...but, I still don't feel too well.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.