Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Growing Pains

I am learning how to walk again. Fall down and get up.  I am learning that God's loving arms are there and that He keeps encouraging me to get up again.  A parent who doesn't give up.  Who doesn't look at me like I'm a failure, but rather with compassion and love.  I am having growing pains.  I have to learn to take my own responsibility.  But there are days that I just want to scream out how unfair it is.  Really.  I do.  Immature?  Sure.  But that's where I am.  
Growing.  Learning to face all of the stuff.  Call it what it is.  And yet....be responsible too.  That's hard.  I want to blame his sorry self.  What a jerk he has been.  Ok, enough whining.  Just needed to get it out a little bit.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.