Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

All By Myself

I put frames together....ALL BY MYSELF!!! I know, it doesn't seem like a great accomplishment, but it really was.  It was really hard.  Lacking a flat surface and a framing bracket added to the intensity of the challenge.  But I persisted.  About 6 or so hours for nine frames.  Ok, so I'll never get rich doing it, but it was..........satisfying.  Deeply so.  Time in the garage.  Time to just listen.  Time to work.  Time to smile.  Time.  Did you get the theme?
And while most people might not be thrilled to do something all by themselves, I was incredibly thrilled.  Exuberant.  Now, they are almost done with their final drying.  I hope that they get wonderful homes.  That they are well loved.  I hope that they frame the art well.  Mostly, I hope that someday I'll get to do it again.  It was good.
Life is an amazing even on the hard days. 
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.