Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Job

Get to work today.  Work really is a blessing.  Sometimes it feels like more of a blessing to get to curl up under covers and let the world go by...but, when I get up and start getting ready, it's like magic.  I feel more alert.  I am planning.  I am thinking.  I am moving.  Work is about a job to be done, but it's also about who I am becoming.  How I handle myself.  It's about growing and constantly learning to be better at what I am doing. 
I have more than a job today.  I have a miracle.  The miracle of work.  The fact that I got employed.  The fact that I get to be at a school I really enjoy.  I don't want to miss out on any of the little miracles all around me.
I'm going to keep my eyes open...and my heart today.  I want to be aware and thankful for each gift.  Each miracle.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.