Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Questions

Today I had to go get some stuff at our church where my van was parked.  My husband had left early to go to Bible study.  Imagine my surprise when his car wasn't one of the ones there.  It didn't strike me hard.  Nor seem as odd it as should have.  That is what surprised me most.  That's ok.  Strangely so. 
Yet, there are still moments where I wish that he could have really gotten it.  Gotten me.  Seen his children.  Above and beyond his personal agenda.  But, life isn't made up of my wishes. 
I've been laying low.  Playing with the dogs.  Being quiet.  And now I'm going to my daughter's cross country meet.  And it is good.  And pleasant.  And I am very peaceful. 
grace to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.