Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

God's Goodness

I was just looking at my sub job list.  The list is of second and third grade jobs.  Mostly in bilingual schools.  Am I bilingual?  Nope.  But, I am looking forward to working with the kids.  And, God is so good.  I was afraid that I would get called for the upper grades....and have to decide whether or not to take the jobs.  Instead, I am finding myself blessed not only with the age range I adore, but with the exact kinds of schools that I have a heart for.  He sees me.  He gets me.  And He wants to be good to me.  He's not the kind of God that holds out or holds back.  He gives abundantly.   To my very heart.  Reading the list almost made me cry.  As if I could see His fingerprints all over it.  That blessed me.  Gave me hope and courage for yet another day.  Because, frankly, I walk only in His strength.  Aint got none of my own.  Simply His.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.