Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Stupid Is as Stupid Does

What in the world does that mean?  That being stupid is stupid??  Don't know.  Just know that I feel stupid today.  You should see me punching at these keys....I first typed kids instead of keys hahhahahaha.....in my frustration.  You know, if you don't believe in the impossible, you should see me kick myself when I'm down.  Doesn't sound possible, but it is.  Totally.
Today I had something I absolutely needed to do.  And I didn't.  And I am....frustrated!  This happens, I know.  But I just feel so.........................small.  So................lame.
And so in the way.
I am weary.  I don't know anywhere to turn.  I know You are always there Father.  But what about when I just need someone with skin on?  Help me.  Don't let me lose that ability.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.