Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Overflowing

Pressure cookers have a release valve.  Allows steam to escape slowly so that pressure doesn't build up and cause the pan to explode.  If the valve gets clogged with say...applesauce.....then, the pressure builds, the little singing sound stops and in one big pop, applesauce releases into the air with rocket like propulsion.  It's quite an amazing sight.  You have to be careful...the applesauce is REALLY hot.  It goes everywhere and covers everything.
Writing is my release valve.  When I can't write,  emotions and pain get stuck.  And, if I leave it too long.........blow up!  Not temper. Just too much needing to be released.
Mostly, I have to learn how to talk again.  Guess I could ask for prayer for that.  Because, I'm not really sure if I can anymore.
This is easy.  To some degree.  Don't have to worry in this anonymous world.  Won't hurt anyone.  Won't be hurt.
How do I get out of this cave?  Just not sure.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.