Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

In Christ Alone

Have loved that song for a long time.  But today, I nearly laughed outloud...not my usual response.  Something about the phrase, "no power of hell, no scheme of man can ever snatch my from Your hand."  Scheme of man.  I have been told that I'm not worthy.  That I am sinful.  Go figure.  I already knew that.  But, this person...who shares being human and not God.....seems to think that if I were more like him then I would stand a better chance with God.  No scheme of man can snatch me from His hand.  Any man.  
I need to stand in Christ Alone.  I think the plan came to me.  That's a blessing.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.