Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Braver

That's me.  Braver.  I can go to do new things...again.  I can talk to people....again.  You see, it's not new, it renewed.  And it is so good to have.  I like it.  I did the things before, but it took every bit of effort that I could give.  Now, it's easier.  I was confident when I went to sub yesterday.  That felt good.  Really good.
And, I had my husband sign my son's first apartment lease.  He needed us and I wasn't going to make him beg.  What's funny is he never told his dad he was getting the apartment.  That did make it awkward for me.
Gotta go.  New adventures await.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.