Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Girlfriends

It's time for me to plan a time with my girlfriends who have been there for many years.  Time to go away and have a night or a weekend to play and talk.  It's time for me to tell them the truth.  Maybe. I think so. To not remain in hiding.  To give them the chance to have their say.  Oh, I don't mean everything.  I just mean where I am and such.  Not all of the gory details. 
I need my friends.  Really need them.  In my heart and soul.  I need them to be beside me even if they don't agree or understand.  Church was hard today.  A friend was "prying", trying to figure out what has been up.  Has been pushing me to go out to coffee or breakfast.  I told her we could go but that I still wouldn't be able to talk about what she was hoping to find out. 
Today was a good day anyway.  Kinda.  Kinda teary.
Saw the girl play the sing on worship team.  Beautiful.  Twice.  I went to TWO services.  I was brave.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.