Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Ingredients

How to make a good day.  Add kids.  Add friends.  Add chicken and steak grilled yummily on the grill.  Add games.  Add tater salad.  Not in that order.  Add laughter.  Add choice. Add smiles.  Add hope.
I want to make a good day.  A memory for my kids.  A pleasant day off.  I want to do it well.  I like to simply relax and have fun.  I like being positive.  I want a good holiday.  In the midst of it all, there can still be baseball and table games.  I hope so.  Because it would be food for the soul.....as well as the tummy.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.