Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

He took it....and it's still there.

Remember the big drama about needing house payment money on the weekend?  Had to have it right now.  Needed the money out of my bank account.  Well, as of now, four days later....there's still a bunch of money in the bank.  Guess he doesn't know that I have online banking.  But I can never figure out why we have to do this stupid dance.  Why he has to control.  Why he has to have EVERYTHING.  I don't get it.  He took the money that my kids and I had saved in my piggy bank for pete's sake.....for what??? 
Sometimes I think it'll all just drive me crazy and that'll be the end of it.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.