Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Decisions

I like decisions.  Deciding.  Ok, often it stresses me.  But, I like decisions better than indecisions.  One way or the other, I allow what happens....I'd rather take part.
There is this really great Bible Study that has been on my mind for over a year.  I heard the woman who wrote the book share about it.  I've glanced through the book.  I thought that I would take it.  But, the thing is that it's like I couldn't just go ahead and decide.  But today I knew that I ha decided.....I do want to take the class, but not right now.  The timing isn't exactly right.  Though I could make it.  But, it's hard, because I really wanted to.......but, I really want to under the right circumstances.  So, I will be patient.  And enjoy Him in different ways for now. 
But, the putting off decisions can be a decision.  And I need to remember that.  I need to take responsibility for my decisions...and my indecisions.  Not other people's....just mine.  That will be plenty of responsibility for me, thank you.
The day is calling....gotta go embrace it.  And though I have decided not to do the study, I have decided to do other things. It's going to be a great day
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.