Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Grumpy

Let's see.  Sick.  Broken phone.  Messy house.  Day off that I wanted to do lots of things...but again, sick. Needy 20 year old.  Tired sick.  Did I mention sick?  Ick.  Headache.  Sore throat.  Fever.  Eyes hurt.  Was sleeping until son called in morning...then...well, then he came over, then the day went until it was time for the kids to come home. 
I needed time.  I wanted to clean and do some good stuff around the house.  Have things in mind.  But, being sick, not so much.  And, I looked around and the basics were so....messy.  Frustrating.  Very.
And, this is the grumpy kinda sick.  Don't know why.  Blah.  Ick.  Grump. 
So, I think I'll call it a night and watch some tv and fall asleep and....see how I feel in the morning. 
I hate being sick....but I hate being grumpy more.  It's so....horrible feeling.  Like knowing that I want to be nicer but just feeling icky.  So, time for me to get some time to get well....to get some QT.  That was supposed to be today.  Don't know how to do it.  He moved out.  Yet.....I know, all in good time.  All in good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.