Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

No Place To Be

So, I rest on the couch.  My husband decided to take it for a nap today.  He knows.  I've asked for the space.  He pushes.  It isn't making things better.  It makes them worse.  He wants me to go back.  To make his life better and to make him feel better.  I can't.  I won't.  That's more accurate.  I can do anything.  I am choosing not to.  That's pretty tough.  But, it's true.  It's on me.  My fault.  My choice.  My decision.  Yet...I STILL can't get what I need.  Feeling safe in my own home.  Feeling comfortable.  Being able to rest.  I want to go rent a place.  To take the kids.  Because it's obvious that he won't give me any space.  But, I want to stay in my house.  Maybe he could pay rent.  Just kidding. 
So cold.  Need to warm up.  Emotional cold is hard.  Very uncomfortable.  Tired.  Need to rest. 
grace to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.