Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Damn Chickens

Seriously, I can't believe that I had to get up and get the chickens out of my garden.  That's because there are seeds and good stuff to eat.  They trampled my nicely blooming nasturtiums that were left and dug most of them up.  Crushed a good number of cosmos  while a bunch of others up by the roots.  Meanwhile, I had to get out of bed (read, off the floor) and go chase them away.  I don't know what to say anymore.  It's just.....stupid.  But, at least he doesn't have to feed the chickens.  Really?  The money comprehension of how much it takes and how many years is not unavailable to his mind.  And, he cares about money.  But....somehow, these chickens are power.  Over me.  Over what I love.  It's so passive aggressive.  Wish he'd move and take his darlings with him.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.