Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Writing

For me, writing is a way that God speaks to me.  It's like He takes what He has been putting in and organizes it and processes it and out it comes.  Blurp.  And there it is.  Usually it is a blessing for me....later.  Right after I write something, it's like I'm on to the next thing.  But in a few hours or days or weeks, I go back.  I read it.  Miraculously....the words that God needs me to hear.  Seems weird.  But it's true.  Writing is like His ministry to me.  He takes so much stuff and helps me to make sense of it.  What a precious gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.